Our online livestock finance application takes just a few minutes and cuts back the paperwork, so you can spend more time outside on the farm.
We can help you:
- Increase your stock units carried
- Free up your overdraft for farm working expenses
- Buy trading livestock at the right time, at the right price
- We fully finance the purchase of stock, and pay the invoice directly
- It’s flexible, you make all of the purchase and sale decisions
- Our rates are based on your individual situation
Apply online for livestock finance (see below on How to apply), if your application is approved then we pay the invoice directly to the stock agent or vendor.
Once it’s time for the sale of livestock you’ll receive from Heartland Bank the net sale value. The net sale value is calculated as funded stock (the sale value), less:
- the purchase price,
- fees and costs
- interest accrued over the period of the loan.